Monday, April 11, 2016

A new start to an old end.

Hi D.

How are you doing? I'm great, I mean sort of. Not feeling so great lately. Too many things to think about, or I should say "to stress on" actually. There're many things happened lately D. Too many things on my plate. Too many I couldn't even properly get my hands on it.

I miss a lot of things. I miss you for instance. I miss yayat. I miss Bangi. I miss the 56kg me. lol I miss the lighter version of me (well, lighter in weight and skin colour too, lol). I've been trying so hard to get back on the right track, but seems like I don't even know where the track is or even worse, I don't know which one is the right one.

Anyway, if there's a thing I can be proud of, it is this new blog of mine! Yeayyy! Filtered the posts, removed any posts that I think not relevant anymore, redesigned the whole layout and skin etc. yeayy. I love how it turns out to be - simple, light and less. I changed its name as well. Still blurry about this one though, what I can say is that it is not final. Wanted to change it to shafikamisbah.blogspot.com.my, however that username is not available. Weird. Well, not that weird though, there must be someone else with that very same name as mine who uses it for her own blog right. Sokay, will figure this one out later. 

It has been quite a long while since I last posted anything here, hasn't it D? Well, sorry about that. But I just don't feel like writing anything, not until I "cleaned" this blog. Now that everything is clean and clear, I am more than happy to sketch out everything that is in my mind, on a regular basis. Hopefully. tehee

Till next time D.
xoxo

No comments: